We hire the best-qualified people, who can contribute to our firm through a productive and rewarding career, and who can add tangible value to the services that we deliver to our clients.
KG Law Firm is seeking to recruit a motivated mid-level Associate Lawyer in order to join KG’s Energy, Utilities & Infrastructure practice group.
Minimum qualifications are:
- 5-6 years of experience in Corporate, Commercial law and M&A;
- Greek law bachelor degree and a master’s degree preferably in a common law jurisdiction (UK or US);
- excellent knowledge of written and spoken professional English;
- professional approach, awareness and acumen;
- strong communication skills.
The candidate must be able to function as a team member, to understand the requirements for delivery of exceptional legal services and have ambitions to become a full fledge business lawyer. Experience accumulated working for an international law firm shall be positively evaluated.
All applications are to be submitted to the following address: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.