At KG, the health and safety of our employees remain our number one priority and we are working hard to make sure that we minimize risks related to the spread of #Covid19.
KGLawFirm has therefore adopted the following preventive and protective measures:
- We provide Covid-19 tests for all employees with expenses fully covered by the firm;
- We have implemented temperature screening for all people entering our premises;
- We promote “social distancing” and hence ask to limit close personal interactions and attempt to reduce density within a common workspace;
- We have provided disinfectants and face masks to all employees;
- We have arranged regular disinfection of our offices;
- We have made appropriate work arrangements and established a work-from-home policy for our employees. Our firm is open and this gives to its employees who need to come back to the office, the opportunity to return on a limited, rotating basis.
Our recent experience has demonstrated that, whilst we are a people-approach law firm and collaboration is key, remote working has worked remarkably well and we can deliver high-quality work whilst working remotely. Loyal to our values and social responsibility, it is natural to combine our efforts to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 and tackle efficiently this unprecedented crisis.
Stay Safe | KG Cares