Public law is a professional field in which our firm maintains a strong advisory team. We have a track record for handling cases and disputes between private individuals and the State or agencies governed by public law and we represent our clients before the Administrative Courts, as well as in settlement negotiations with public authorities. We also guide our clients in legal risk management strategies to avoid these disputes and the cost and the uncertainties that they can produce, especially for foreign businesses and investors.
We handle a wide range of public law cases, such as:
- Administrative fines and sanctions;
- Administrative permits and approvals;
- Application of social security legislation;
- Opinions and drafting of public law contracts;
- Disputes under the special regime for civil servants and civil officials;
- Disputes on municipal zoning and land use.