"the level of service is great and the work is to a very high level."
Chambers & Partners Europe, 2019
KG Law Firm’s Employment practice advises on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious, industrial relations law, as well as pension, benefits and data protection issues.
We provide assistance and guidance to our clients in domestic, as well as in multi-jurisdictional projects.
Our practice work focuses on:
- Individual and collective redundancies;
- Employment agreements, restrictive covenants, benefits and executive remuneration, including pension plans, share options and other incentive agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions/restructurings;
- Trade union and works councils’ issues/collective bargaining agreements;
- Our team is particularly experienced in litigation before all Greek courts, including civil, criminal and administrative proceedings.
We also advise our clients on corporate immigration matters.