"understanding of the environment, clear legal advice and business oriented approach"
Chambers & Partners Europe, 2019
KG is one of Greece’s top competition law practices, having experience and expertise in the full range of EU and Greek competition law issues, such as:
- Anti-competitive vertical conduct;
- Abuse of market power;
- Merger clearances;
- Joint ventures;
- State aid and public procurement matters and privatization schemes;
- Competition litigation;
- Competition authority market investigations and sectoral enquiries;
- Distribution and agency agreements;
- Consumer protection issues, including misleading and deceptive conduct;
- Devising and managing competition law compliance programs and training.
Our practice expertise has developed over the decades having advised market leaders in key industry sectors, including electricity, petrochemicals, telecommunications, manufacturing and distribution, food and beverages, consumer goods, steel, construction, electronics, retail, automobile, pharmaceutical, media and tobacco.