"The team was always very responsive, delivering very quickly and within short deadlines, and they proactively provided alternative solutions."
Chambers & Partners Europe, 2019
KG Law Firm’s M&A practice has, over the decades, established the firm as “The Business Law Firm” in Greece and retains a strong image in the practice area of mergers and acquisitions in particular, as reflected in the growth path of the firm over the years. We are recognized throughout the business community for our commercial awareness and commitment to our clients, combined with a blend of transactional skills and expertise. We are distinguished by our experience, our ability in devising creative deal structures and designing and implementing ad hoc strategies tailored to our clients’ needs in various practice areas.
Our practice covers:
- Acquisitions & disposals of private companies;
- Public tender offers and management buyouts of listed companies;
- Restructuring-reorganization of corporate groups;
- Joint ventures and other types of affiliations;
- Acquisitions by private equity funds;
- M&A deals stemming from bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings;
- M&A deals in regulated areas;
- Takeover defenses.
We advise both local and across the globe clients on complex and important transactions. Our experience extends beyond transactional work and we also look after our clients through every stage of the corporate life-cycle.