"in-depth knowledge of local regulatory framework and legislation, objective opinions, valuable insights, prompt responses and availability."
Chambers & Partners Europe, 2019
KG Law Firm has long been in the forefront of the most important banking, finance and capital markets transactions in Greece and in many instances has been engaged to provide legal services for original and innovative projects.
Banking and finance
In the banking and finance sector, KG covers the complete spectrum of deals and transactions specializing in:
- Secured and unsecured financing;
- Syndicated loans;
- Debt trading;
- Corporate finance;
- Acquisition finance;
- Real estate finance;
- Regulatory issues;
- Derivative products and securities lending EMTN programs;
- Convertible and exchangeable bonds;
- Other equity-linked products.
We advise investment bankers and Greek industrial leaders in transactions involving new products.
KG supports clients, such as:
- Financial institutions and specialized lenders;
- Rating agencies;
- Swap counter parties.
Having experience covering:
- Securities’ regulation;
- International and domestic equity offerings (IPOs and secondary listings, re-listings and exchangeables).